Business Analyst - Financial crime compliance
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Financial crime compliance|
|Reference:||London BA - FCC|
|Contact Name:||Shuell Miah|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 10:30|
Looking to speak to Business Analysts with good experience of financial crime or regulatory change management
Experience in Financial Services with a good understanding of core banking products, front-to-back processes and market / regulatory trends
Experience in working on regulatory driven projects and programmes
· Experience of financial crime, in particular fraud or cyber security would be an advantage
· Proven track record for delivering key project outputs to a suitable level of detail, in particular business and functional requirements definition, UAT scripts, business processes and procedures ensuring clear traceability
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to digest, organise and summarise large amounts of data.
· Able to work pro-actively by yourself and with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
· Assertive and engaging and able to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships.
· A very committed individual with a strong desire to be successful in the role.
· Proficient in the use of MS Office, including specifically Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's