Business Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Business Relationship Manager|
|Contact Name:||Warwick Nicholson|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 13:41|
My client is seeking a Business Relationship Manager to help reduce the number of models used in various Valuation Platforms. Working within Complexity Reduction Team, you will be responsible for implementing a cross-asset, cross-regional, regulatory stemming project for the top tier Investment Bank. Joining the Business Relationship Management group you will assist teams in London when it comes to specialized projects but also act as the liaison between teams globally and London Traders, MRM and Finance. You will use your knowledge to manage 3 Product Controllers and liaise with FO, MRM and Strat stakeholders to achieve standardization of Market Data we use across the various Valuation Platforms. This role will give you great exposure to the FO, influential stakeholders and a newly established, highly experienced team of Quantitative Analysts providing you with the tools to propel your career to new heights.
- Strong academic background, preferably within the STEM or equivalent technical subject area
- Good understanding and experience working with the operational flows, valuation and pricing methodologies
- Experience working with key accounting and regulatory skills
- Strong stakeholder management and management skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills paired with a robust business acumen
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3 1988 273.