Data Quality Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Quality Analyst|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 14:09|
Data Quality / Tooling AVP role within an Investment Bank in Canary Wharf.
The role is permanent and is paying up to £70,000 - £80,000 base (depending on experience), with bonus and benefits on top.
The responsibilities are to build out the Master Data Management System to take in external data sources and to create golden legal entity master.
The experience needed for this role include -
- Knowledge in Data Management
- Data Analytics and Financial Services
- Experience in Project Management
- Good analytical skills
- Management experience
- Experience with SQL
- Strong knowledge of business analysis methods and tools
The Technical Skills needed for this role include -
- MDM Tool experience (Informatica / Golden Source etc.)
- Data quality tool
- Informatica preferred but not necessary
- MS Access
- Qlikview Reports
- Data Analytics tools (SAS, R)
Please apply to hear more about this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's