Financial Crime Analytics - AVP/VP
|Job Title:||Financial Crime Analytics - AVP/VP|
|Location:||UK and Germany|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 10:17|
- Design and development of AFC Analytics program including monitoring rule design, development, risk assessment and validation within a team AFC Analytics professionals. Perform proactive risk assessments utilizing subject matter expertise, industry trends, emerging AFC risks and data analytics.
- The Data Mining and Analytics team will work with the Financial Crime & Investigation Team and the Risk Coverage / Governance Team to ensure the rules are reviewed on a regular basis based on the level of risk and that the systems are appropriately optimized.
- Engage risk and audit partners to ensure ongoing review and transparency achieved.
- Conduct AML tuning and optimization across multiple LOBs (including correspondent banking, retail, commercial, brokerage, and trade finance) and multiple Transaction Monitoring Systems (Mantas and Smaragd), ensure sound risk coverage, adequate quantitative model assessment and validation, and data quality completeness and integrity
- Support the development and maintenance of Management Information / Operational Reporting for Transaction Monitoring Models, supporting Financial Crime Investigation Team
- Act as SME in AFC technology related projects
You will have:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, MIS, Information Management, or Statistics
- Excellent knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems particularly Oracle Mantas
- Demonstrated experience in analytics platforms (SAS, R, and etc.) for data mining and statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge on SQL (Structure Query Language) languages
- At least 5 years of direct experience in Financial Crime Compliance, Risk Assessment or Quality Assurance in Financial Services, Banking or Regulatory environment; experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good at creating and delivering impactful presentation
- Should be able to interpret complex requirements and be a self-starter
- Solid project management/work flow management will be viewed positively
You will be:
- Be highly proficient in AFC technology solutions.
- Have strong AFC Risk acumen
- Have a background in statistics and mathematics
- Have significant exposure the AML technology particularly AML Monitoring Systems
- Be CAMS certified
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's