IT Audit Manager - VP
|Job Title:||IT Audit Manager - VP|
|Salary:||Up to £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Emir Allen|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 08:59|
My client is a top investment bank looking for 2 strong IT application auditors.
You’ll run a professional, business focused, proactive risk based global audit function that operates with openness, integrity and independence, and which assists the business mitigate high level control risks in the implementation of Group strategy.
You’ll believe in the partnership model but one that is discharged with independence and integrity and this is a key message that auditors carry when dealing with clients. It is essential that both you and the client understand and appreciate that an objective assessment of control risks is a value-added service, which operates only if mutual trust is established and maintained.
You’ll be joining a team that prides itself in establishing the highest standard in professional delivery.
You’ll be promoting strong corporate and ethical governance, a philosophy that is the responsibility of each and every person employed within Deutsche Bank.
- Reporting into a global Principal Audit Manager (PAM) who in turn reports into the Chief Auditor Technology (CA). Both, the PAM and the CA have global responsibility
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Supporting implementation of the Group Audit risk-based methodology including; performing coverage of automated business processes and the respective technology environment and supporting Continuous Audit Assessment
- Leading and successfully delivering Technology audits, or participating in integrated Business and Technology audits, both locally and globally
- Working on Front to Back Audits along with the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) operational audit team and cover the Information Technology (IT) application and related infrastructure controls of the global and regional CIB application landscape
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-starter and is able to interact effectively at senior levels within the Bank
- Significant exposure to Chief Operating Office (COO) Technology and CIB stake holders and a robust knowledge of IT processes and as well as general understanding of CIB business
- Significant demonstrable experience of IT auditing (e.g. audits of automated business controls and of the implementation of new banking systems)
- Proven experience of audits of IT general controls is a pre-requisite and CISA certification is beneficial