|Job Title:||IT Auditor|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Emir Allen|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 14:29|
Top tier Investment bank looking for a strong IT Auditor with Global Markets experience.
- The candidate will be required to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- The candidate will support implementation of the Group Audit risk-based methodology including; performing coverage of automated business processes and the respective technology environment and supporting structured ongoing risk assessment via Continuous Audit Assessment.
- The candidate will be required to assist in driving delivery of Technology led audits and to participate in Integrated Business and Technology audits, both locally and globally.
- The candidate will work with the IT and Operational audit teams to generate impactful issues for review by senior Group Audit management, facilitate issues tracking and validate closure of existing issues.
- The candidate will be required to complete all work assigned to them promptly. This may also include ad-hoc projects and special investigations.
- The candidate will be required to proactively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. They will work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally.
- They will build an understanding of the Global Markets businesses, technology infrastructure and processing and will continue to develop technical expertise relevant to the industry.
- Whilst the majority of the audit work is based in London, the team is also responsible for coverage in certain overseas locations. Some travel may therefore be required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Exposure to Investment Banking businesses and a strong desire to build knowledge of capital markets processing and IT auditing in an investment banking context.
- Experience of auditing IT General Controls.
- Strong organisational skills to take ownership of agreed targets to enable efficient completion of audit projects.
- An innovative mindset and be able to develop ideas which are implemented and have a positive impact.
- The ability to multi-task assignments and prioritise workload, deliver to deadlines with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively both within Group Audit and with GA’s stake-holders.
- A self-starter who is able to interact effectively at senior levels within the Bank.