Linux System Administrator
|Job Title:||Linux System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Bradley Steward|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 17:13|
My client is a large travel bookings company in the heart of London, seeking a Linux System Administrator to come on board to improve the stability of the IT Infrastructure System.
This is an initial contract of 6 months, with the possibility to extend. The day rate on offer is £500.
Required Experience will include:
- Configuration management / Automation tools (puppet, ansible)
- Scripting (with Python)
- Supporting Unix / Linux
- MySQL / AWS / Puppet /Jenkins
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and implement solutions that improve the stability of the IT Infrastructure services.
- Collaborate in the Development of the business-critical systems
- Maintaining the tooling and scripts to automate repetitive proceduresThe skill set required for this candidate:
- Extensive knowledge around Linux / Unix
- A background within either Holiday, Travel or Comparison booking companies
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's