|Job Title:||Principal Auditor|
|Salary:||up to £130,000|
|Contact Name:||Emir Allen|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2017 14:39|
An Investment Banking client is looking for a Principal Auditor with strong products and process knowledge.
You will be joining the Global Markets (GM) team and will report to a Principal Audit Manager (PAM) who in turn reports to the Chief Auditor (CA). The CA has global responsibility.
You will be working in the Debt Trading Audit Team responsible for Foreign Exchange, Institutional Coverage Group (ICG) Debt, and Emerging Market (EM) Debt coverage within the Bank.
- Implementing dynamic planning through continuous monitoring of the business and successfully implementing risk based audits both locally and globally in accordance with Group Audit methodology
- Coordinating Audit assignments involving large teams, liaise with the Subject Matter Experts from Financial Reporting, IT, Compliance, Operations and Risk audit teams, and managing numerous stake holders, both internal and external to Group Audit
- Validating the closure of management action plans and findings
- Completing all work a timely basis
- Developing relationships across the Bank's franchise and to communicate orally and in writing the results of audit work to clients at all levels
- Understanding the client's marketplace and respond to expectations and will continue to develop technical expertise relevant to the industry
- Whilst the audit work is based in London, the team is responsible for coverage in other locations including Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Travel may be required - approximately 10% annually
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in Global Markets audit
- Strong knowledge of Foreign Exchange, Rates and Credit Products
- Demonstrable knowledge of Risk and Profit and Loss, Valuations, Operations, Compliance and Regulatory requirements and processes
- Able to lead global audits
- A self-starter who is able to operate at all levels of the company
- Innovative with strong organisational skills
- Able to take ownership and responsibility to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects
- Able to draft audit reports for review by the PAM
- Able to multi-task assignments and prioritise your workload with limited supervision.
- Resilient under pressure and be able to deliver to deadlines.
- An excellent written/verbal communicator who is able to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with clients.