Principal Change Analyst- Associate & AVP
|Job Title:||Principal Change Analyst- Associate & AVP|
|Salary:||45000 - 80000|
|Contact Name:||Warwick Nicholson|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2017 10:53|
My client is a top tier investment bank who is currently looking to build out their Finance Change division. They are currently seeking Associate’s and AVP’s to join one of three teams; Treasury Change, Regulatory Change or a Brexit orientated team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the full project lifecycle from defining the change requirement to the implementation and handover of a full functional solution to senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess Investment Banking experience, have a finance background and be able to illustrate evidence of implementing Change projects.
- Managing stand-alone projects or work streams of larger projects from Finance Change’s Book of Work
- Being responsible for resource, budget and stakeholder management
- Leading & managing complex analyses, developing different solution scenarios and quantifying cost versus benefit impact before providing solution proposals and finally implementing the chose solution
- Experience in and understanding of Investment Banking and current challenges faced by the industry
- Involvement in multiple change or transformation disciplines e.g business analysis, process improvement, structured problem solving, test management
- Experience in project and stakeholder management, risk mitigation and delivering results in nonlinear changing environments
- Ability to work well within a team, provide support to junior colleagues and think innovatively to find new ways of contributing to the business
- Prince 2, Yellow/Green Belt, CIMA/ACA/ACCA, or CFA qualifications beneficial
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's