|Job Title:||Product Controller|
|Contact Name:||Warwick Nicholson|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 11:00|
My client is seeking a Product Controller to help reduce the number of models used in various Valuation Platforms. Working within Risk and PnL teams, you will be responsible for producing T0 and T&1 daily profit and loss and risk reports for the top tier Investment Bank. You will use your knowledge of structured rates and exotic products to effectively liaise with the Front Office, Market Risk Management and Global Financial Services stakeholders. This role will give you great exposure to the FO, influential stakeholders and a newly established, highly experienced team of Quantitative Analysts providing you with the tools to propel your career to new heights.
- Strong academic background, preferably within the STEM or equivalent technical subject area
- Experience in Accounting and Financial Analysis, Reporting, Profit and Loss (PnL), Cost Reconciliation, Management Information Systems and Risk Management
- Financial services experience and the ability to review, analyse and accurately report the movements of exotic products for example Rates, FX, Equities and Credit
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Accountancy Qualification preferable
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3 1988 273.