Regulatory Change Manager - VP Level
|Job Title:||Regulatory Change Manager - VP Level|
|Contact Name:||Bea Hrubosova|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 18:24|
Our Client is a Tier 1 Investment bank looking for a Regulatory Change Manager to join thier Compliance Change Team which is a global function within the Chief Operating Office (COO) for Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC).
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of large scale high priority project initiatives across Compliance delivering MiFID II, enhanced operational efficiencies and cross functional integration.
- Managing the delivery of large scale regulatory programmes to ensure Deutsche Bank is prepared and compliant with all upcoming regulatory obligations
- Managing the delivery of large scale Compliance business initiatives such as the Employee Compliance Programme, the MiFID II Compliance Programme and the Global project scoping and governance process
- Building long term relationships with senior stakeholders across Compliance, Infrastructure and Front Office
- Maintaining an up to date awareness of relevant regulatory environment changes and their impact on various business / infrastructure activities
- A good understanding of the global regulatory environment and the ability to communicate this effectively to the business is essential.
- Goof understanding of MiFID II would be beneficia;
- Strong generalist regulatory experience from within the Financial Services industry
- Experience of managing large, complex programmes for global organisations preferably within a regulatory environment
- Strong change management background
- Building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders, as well as an ability to influence senior stakeholders and colleagues is essential.