Regulatory Compliance Analyst
|Job Title:||Regulatory Compliance Analyst|
|Salary:||£650 - 700|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 10:36|
The role will report to the Senior Compliance Manager and work as part of the Compliance team to provide high-quality advisory compliance support.
- The manager will be part of the Compliance Advisory team and will be required to identify the regulatory impact, and to provide comprehensive business-focused compliance advisory support - proactively advising and training the business on compliance with regulation, and supporting firms’ new and existing business strategies and products in order to comply with regulatory requirements on a global basis.
- Analyse developing regulation for impact on business and work with the business areas impacted to meet any new regulatory requirements.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of relevant rules and legislation and provide advice, guidance and training to business areas, challenging existing policies, processes and controls where necessary
- Take responsibility for allocated compliance projects, and as required, deputise for the CCO through representing the firm on external trade bodies, industry working parties and to the FCA
- Work with the CCO and other senior compliance managers to successfully manage the compliance function by proactively developing effective and efficient methods and tools to manage compliance work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's