Regulatory Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Regulatory Reporting Analyst|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Adam Kelly|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 17:29|
Our client, a multinational Investment Bank, is seeking a Regulatory Reporting analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
- Timely and accurate production of all aspects of Capital and Large Exposure monitoring and reporting under CRD IV.
- Reconciliation of production data to ledgers/other available sources and resolution of material breaks with minimal managerial intervention.
- Assisting with the production of quarterly Common Reporting returns and monthly Prudential return.
- Experience of working in a reporting environment in an Investment Banking firm.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products and accounting for different products including cash securities, repos and derivatives.
- Accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) will be beneficial to this role because of the focus on creating a strong control environment (Preferred).
- A basic understanding of regulatory rules Basel III, CRD IV