Regulatory Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Regulatory Reporting Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam Kelly|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2017 16:43|
Our client is seeking an experienced an experienced Regulatory professional to join their Prudential Regulatory team. It is a managerial position, supervising a team of 3, and you will look to cover a range of Regulatory topics within their banking division.
- Oversight of all regulatory returns (Bank of England, Capital, Liquidity, COREP), ensuring that they submitted accurately and on time
- Prepare group Pillar 3 disclosures.
- Support ICAAP process, as well as supporting other initiatives such as ILAAP and RRP
- Support the regulatory change process, providing SME suport to projects
- Line management of 3 staff members, providing coaching, training and development.
- At least 5 years' post-qualified experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA0
- Regulatory reporting experience, good knowledge of prudential regulation
- Management experience is essential