RRP Project Management Support
|Job Title:||RRP Project Management Support|
|Salary:||650 - per day|
|Contact Name:||Adam Kelly|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 14:20|
My global investment bank client is looking for a Project Manager for their Recovery and Resolution team. The Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), is responsible for developing and overseeing their RRP framework. This role supports the RRP project management, data analysis, tracking and reporting across RRP’s risk & control issues, identifies potential areas of non-compliance or non-delivery for escalation, and presents proposals for remediation. The role may also include other ad-hoc control initiatives and projects.
- Work on a range of startegic issues to take the RRP programme to the next level.
- Support the global assessment of their businesses which could have systematic impact in a crisis.
- Design solutions to potential obstacles which might impair the resolvability.
- Support the global embedding of resolution planning across the company.
- Track, review and report RRP risk & control findings (e.g. audit findings, SIIs, reg. commitments) on an ongoing basis.
- Provide primary support for RRP functions in terms of finding management (e.g. provide templates and guidance on closure process and governance requirements) and technical support (e.g. GFMS).
- Provide initial review for any RRP closure and extension requests.
- Identify potential areas of non-compliance or non-delivery for escalation to Head of Resolution Planning.
- Support the company's Non-Financial Risk & Control Assessment and other similar control assessment activities.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and partnering skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to convey complex conceptual information and ideas on issues requiring interpretation and opinion.
- The ability to successfully navigate a complex organisation, build strong relationships and work collaboratively with teams across the bank.
- A track record of business analytics and working with large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical skills you can deploy in finding solutions to problems and identifying, then delivering on, opportunities.
- The ability to work with incomplete and inconsistent data to provide rational and consistent recommendations.
- The ability to analyse and propose improvements and solutions within one’s own processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, a good knowledge of standard MS (PowerPoint and Word).
- Preferably audit experience.
- Organised and diligent with a strong attention to detail.
- Robust in your attitude to prioritisation needed to dealing with competing demands.
- Able to keep focussed on the big picture whilst maintaining a clear view of the detail.
- Able to flex your delivery style but always maintain a structured and systematic approach and with a keen eye for detail.
- A proactive self starter and excellent team player.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's