Senior Audit Manager, Rates Business
|Job Title:||Senior Audit Manager, Rates Business|
|Salary:||Up to £120,000|
|Contact Name:||Emir Allen|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 09:02|
The role is for an experienced auditor who will work within the Global Markets audit team with a focus on Fixed Income and reports into the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) for Rates and Credit Trading, who in turn reports into the Global Markets Co-Chief Auditors (CA).
You will execute day-to-day audit work in line with Deutsche Bank Group Audit Methodology, conduct risk assessments, design tests to assess control effectiveness for key risks, draft audit reports for management review, facilitate audit finding tracking and validate closure of findings.
You will have the opportunity to participate or lead and successfully deliver front-to-back audits, both locally and globally.
- Execute day-to-day operational work including the updating of Risk Assessment Profiles and the Continuous Audit Assessment process
- Planning audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifying risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks.
- Executing audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting Activity Flows, testing of key controls to determine whether they are adequately designed and are operating effectively. Documenting work in accordance with divisional standards and with Group Audit Methodology
- Drafting high quality audit reports for review by audit management, through reviewing and challenging action plans provided by stakeholders, helping them develop robust remediation plans
- Facilitating issuing tracking, and validating the closure of findings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a professional/industry recognized qualification e.g. CISA, or Accounting qualification such as ACA or CPA
- 8+ years of audit or control function experience in a global investment bank or professional services firm
- Robust knowledge of capital markets with detailed understanding of practical and theoretical aspects of Fixed Income businesses, preferably Rates, Credit and Derivatives, including front-to-back controls