Senior Counterparty Credit Risk - Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Counterparty Credit Risk - Projects|
|Contact Name:||Theo Poullai|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2017 16:38|
My client is a top tier investment bank who are seeking for a candidate with a background of derivatives counterparty credit risk sitting within their market risk department to lead a strategic detailed project. The team is new and the candidate will have responsibilities of the definition, implementation and operational delivery of the bank's IMM and risk consolidation.
- Interaction with stakeholders to identify their requirements and external regulatory needs.
- Able to advise and interpret on requirements by leading & managing the functional and business documentation which includes quality assurance
- Reviewing and challenging the technical design that is proposed by the technology team. Able to review and signing off the specifics of the technical design
- Assuring that stakeholders are able to execute their governance requirements and supporting the development & growth plan
- Strong background in counterparty credit risk and wholesale banking
- Deep understanding of market and credit risk models
- Able to communicate with different areas of the business
- Technical education in engineering, mathematics, science, etc.
- Proven ability of delivery change
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's