Senior Credit Risk Change Business Analyst - CONTRACT ROLE - £675 PER DAY
|Job Title:||Senior Credit Risk Change Business Analyst - CONTRACT ROLE - £675 PER DAY|
|Salary:||£675 per day|
|Contact Name:||Phillip Wood|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 11:27|
ROLE: COUNTERPARTY CREDIT RISK SENIOR BA
RATE: £675 PER DAY
DURATION: 6 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT
OVERVIEW: A Senior BA is needded to work on an IMM waiver programme in Counterparty Credit Risk within a Market Risk Management Change team.
You will be joining the new Change Team for Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) which is being established within the Risk Change department within Market Risk Management.
This role plays a key role in the definition, implementation and operational delivery of the modernisation of the bank’s internal model method (IMM) waiver, including risk system consolidation and modernisation, integration with FO valuation models, including back-testing and stress testing, and enhancing the MRM service level to neighbouring functions in Credit Risk Management (CRM) and Finance. The programme’s aims furthermore to support the planning of approaches how Risk can ultimately steer the FO towards adequately risk-cognisant, more client-focused and profitable business, including optimised and efficient utilisation of shareholder capital.
- Over 5 years’ experience in change projects delivery in financial risk management in wholesale banking
- Evidence of covering the full project lifecycle from inception through to system delivery with IT and process embedding with the sponsoring business function
- Excellent project documentation skills and good experience with project delivery and test governance process.
- Deep understanding of Monte Carlo methods in Mathematical Finance, especially simulation models for market and credit risks
- Thorough understanding of back-testing requirements and approaches for abovementioned simulation models
- Working knowledge of stress testing processes and models
- Very good understanding of the regulatory back-ground, including CRD4 (Basel 3), IMM, SFTVAR (RepoVAR), EGMA, IOSCO uncleared margin, SACCR, etc.
- Advanced capital markets product knowledge, in particular derivatives (including IR, FX, CDS, equity, commodity, including options ) and security finance (repo, stock borrow-lend, total return swaps, etc.) on a detailed data level
- Deep experience with the trade life cycle in these products from execution to settlement, cash-flow roll-off, and especially margin process
- Good knowledge of netting agreement (e.g. ISDA) data and process, and especially of collateral agreements (e.g. CSA)
- Excellent communication and people skills, including senior business stakeholder relationship management, and support of growth for junior colleagues.
- Collaborative approach to project delivery across team silos, with Risk Change colleagues, with Risk Management Teams (including Risk Methodology, and daily BAU operations/ metrics production), with FO business stakeholders, with Technology (mainly GT), and regarding dependencies on/to other investment change delivery programmes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's